Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Reunion & 35weeks

We went to the Park reunion in Lava this last weekend. Just don't tell my Doctor I went to lava at 35weeks with twins. I neglected to ask permission. ;) While there we went swimming at the pool. Or everyone else went swimming while I took pictures and tried to stay cool.
 The group
 My sister Dani took Kaidy in the pool for us. Kaidy LOVED it!! Every time they got out she tried to run back over to the pool to get back in. She didn't want to get out. I thought she would last at the most 45min. She was going strong 2 hours later and would have kept going. WOW, crazy girl.
 Coming off of the slides.
 Kaidy loves to jump off the side into your arms after counting to three. It is pretty cute.
 And here is the prof that I was there. Just getting something to eat and relaxing for a minute.
 Back at camp. They had a horse shoe tournament that night that we watched. Dad and my sister Mylie won! And my brother Kray and his partner got second place.
 Here is the latest. 35week belly!! YUCK, I don't look normal, that is for sure. Mack was trying to compare bellys. I think I win hands down!

No comments: