Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swimming

We went to Blackfoot again this weekend. Mack had clinical at State Hospital South. So Kaidy and I came along. My parents flood irrigate their field and it comes onto the yard for a couple of hours. It is perfect for kids. Not to deep and warm. Kaidy loved it!! She was running around splashing and even crawled and sat in the water. Normally she is scared of these kind of things so I was impressed. They also had a bunch of balls that she was throwing around, she loves balls! Brin's kids came over to swim too.


So cute!!! I love summer time. I'm going to miss it when it starts getting colder again. Kaidy is so fun this year. She always wants to be outside playing and she is getting to be so interactive with other kids. I love this sweet little girl!!!

No comments: