I'm 36weeks today! Wow I can't believe I'm that far and at the same time it has taken forever. I am so sick of being pregnant at this point it is getting ridiculous. I do however have a count down!!! Only two weeks left at the most! I can make it and these sweet girls will be all the more healthy for the long wait.
I had a Dr. appointment today and the twins are doing wonderful. Baby A is approx 6lbs 4oz and Baby B is approx 5lbs 10oz. That is approx 12lbs of baby, no wonder I can barely move and I've out grown all of my maternity clothes. They are both head down!!! Super good. So the plan is to deliver normally unless they don't handle labor. They are so intertwined that the ultrasound tech had a hard time telling which one was which. I'm still only 1cm. My doctor said I had a super cervix. I guess that is one way to look at it. :) I will be getting induced on July 20th if I don't go into labor by then. We are so excited to meet these little girls and have them in our home. I'll be sure to post plenty of pictures when they do decide to come.
Surgery
5 weeks ago

1 comment:
Hang in there Sadie!! I'm about 1/2 week ahead of you with ONE baby, so I keep stalking you (in a non-creepy way) to see how your doing. That's so awesome your doing so well! Thanks for the update!!
Post a Comment