Monday, July 9, 2012

36 weeks

3 POSTS IN A ROW
Here I am with my sisters at 36weeks. Only two weeks to go at the most!!!
 My sister Ty gave us these sweet shirts. She is the one in the black. I think they are awesome. The little ones on my belly say "I was planned" and "I'm a surprise" Mack's says "Real men make twins" Kaidy's says "I'm a sister of twins" and mine says "Twins R US buy one get one free";) They are kind of hard to read in the picture. Thanks Ty, we will get a big family picture in them once they are born!

2 comments:

Tyandra Perez said...

I need copies of the prego pixs. I didn't get any! So close now! You should make a paper chain or something. It would make it even more exciting! hahahaha

amanda said...

that is too cute. i can't wait to see those girlies.