Thursday, July 1, 2010

Makaidy's nursery

So I finally finished the nursery. I think that it turned out super cute. I made pretty much everything in it, so it didn't end up costing very much at all. It was a lot of work but really fun. Here is a picture of me at 37 weeks, farmers tan and all! :) Can't wait to see our sweet little girl soon. Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July.

8 comments:

Kelly and Tyler said...

You look great!!!! Im so excited for you guys!!

Brady & Kelsey said...

I second Kelly! You look amazing and you will be an amazing mother! That little girl is one lucky baby!

Holly said...

So fun! She's set now! What a cute room. Thanks for sharing!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared and Jenna Price said...

So cute Sadie! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

You are the woman Sadie! I can't believe you only have 16 days left! Good luck!

Jennifer said...

It looks AWESOME you have done a great job with her room. I just can't wait to meet this sweet little baby girl.

The Oswalds said...

I thought that I had added your blog to ours but I guess I didnt!! You are getting so close! I love the nursery!! You are so talented! Good Luck with labor! I cant wait to see some pics of your little girl!