Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby shower fun

Erin Pincock hosted a baby shower for me on Saturday. It was really fun. She also got Mack a gift, his "DADDY TOOL BELT" I think that it is adorable and Mack was wearing it around all over. :) Now we are officially ready for Makaidy to come. :)
After the shower Mack came home and I told him about the string game, to see how big my stomach was. He thought it sounded fun and wanted to try. Well Suprise Suprise his guess was right on, PERFECT!!! Guess he does know me pretty well. :)
This was Holly Andersons guess, it was almost perfect, about an inch off.

And here is my mother's guess, It was twice as big as I really am. :) It was pretty funny.

My Mom, two of my sisters (Dani and Mylie) and my aunt Cheryl and her son Daxston came too.

This has been Mack for the past week or so, BUSY BUSY BUSY. He is trying to get everything done before Makaidy comes so he can just enjoy. He is so sweet. He has stained the fence, fixed all the flower beds, and primed the shed. He is hoping to get the shed painted before our baby decides to come too.

3 comments:

Hilarie* said...

Oh girl I'm so excited for you!!1 I love your cute photo of you and Mack at the top. Your cute belly in your shower photos is really fun to see! I'm so happy for you... and can't wait to see pictures of when she comes!!! I sure miss chatting with you! You were a great friend and coworker to be around!! Best of luck!

Krista said...

Love the daddy tool belt. My hubby needs one of those. Good luck on the upcoming labor and delivery. Its worth it!

Tyandra Perez said...

You look super pregnant in these pixs!!! No wonder you are so ready for her to get here... hahahaha Good luck with everything!!!!