Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kaidy is a week old!!!

I can't believe that my little girl is a week old already!!! Time really does fly. She is such a good baby. Me and Mack love having her in our home. Here are a few of the pictures we took of her first week. There were a ton to choose from. I get a little carried away with the camera at times. But these were some of the cutest.





6 comments:

Elijah Walker Family said...

I can't believe how much hair she has! I think you got your chubby baby. She will really start packing it on in time for the blessing I am certain, so then she will be chucky and cute in a darling little white dress. Just pray that her hair doesn't fall out! ;) Wish I could be there, give her some extra lovin from her auntie Tawnya!

Tyandra Perez said...

She is so cute!!! I can't wait to see her next week!!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

She is getting so big already! Lots of love from Auntie

Annalee Taylor said...

Oh my word! She is beautiful! and that hair! Im so jealous! I cant wait to come over and see her!

Liana said...

yay! I'm so glad she's finally here! congrats to you both! I hope that you can catch up on a little sleep from time to time. :) They are tiring but so so fun as they grow and their personalities start to really show.

Anonymous said...

The first baby is suppossed to have a million pictures so keep taking away! Looks like fun camping!