So I had to work last night and I decided to go and take a look at
Makaidy again. It was super fun. I can't
believe how big she is. Her entire body used to fit into the ultrasound shot, now it is just her head and maybe a leg or arm. I had to zoom all the way out. They aren't very clear, I'm not very good at running the machine, but they are as good and I could get. It is really hard to capture just how cute she is in pictures. I sat and just watched her move around and suck or thumb for ever. She likes her hands up around her face and she would open and close her eyes. It was
fascinating to watch and to realize this special person is inside of you. I am so
grateful to have this little
miracle on the way. Can't wait to finally meet her. :)

This one is my favorite shots, I love her
cheeks. They look
chunky already,
hooray!!

This one I was trying to get the picture to turn out better, it just turned out worse, oh well.

I was trying to get a picture of her arm and hand, but she moved right when I went to freeze and print, so it is another face shot. Still cute though. :)

I love this one. If you can't tell you can see her little toes in the top right corner and the other leg is bend going under that foot. Her legs are still crossed. ;) Then the thick line
coming down the middle from the top is the cord and her face is in the left side of the screen. Kind of hard to tell, but super cute.
2 comments:
So fun! The perks of being a nurse!
So cute! I am jealous that you can just walk in and take a peak. That is pretty neat! Thanks for sharing the pictures! oh, and to answer your question, about the flip, Adam didn't land his waking boarding flip. He fell, but he got pretty high! He has only been able to land his flips, if the boat has a tower, and my parents' boat doesn't... but of course he has to try it every time anyway, just to see if he can land them. well, talk to you soon.
Post a Comment