Makaidy was born on July 15th 2010 at 11:10 p.m. She weights 7lbs 2oz and is 19.5 inch long. We named her Makaidy Noel Lloyd. The pictures are kind of out of order, but here was the last few days in a nut shell.

Proud Papa

Me and Makaidy

Brin, Jason and their girls. Oaklee is only 4 months old, wow. What a difference. :)

Mom and my sister Mylie with Makaidy

Our Family
11 comments:
Congrats!!! She is adorable!!
Congratulations guys she is beautiful! Glad everyone is doing well!
She is beautiful and look at all that hair. Congrats, I hope the next few days go well.
Congratulations!! She looks absolutely perfect - well done! Good luck with this exciting time - you guys are going to be great!
What a cutie! Oaklee does look so big in that picture!
YEAH!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. Makaidy looks just like you. I can't wait for Evelyn and Makaidy to meet. They're gonna be best friends!!
AHHHH Congrats you guys!!!! she is beautiful. I hope L&D went well, and I hope you can get lots of rest. Keep those photos comin when you can. Love you guys, maybe would could come see her before we leave next week.
I didnt know you have a blog!! I cant believe i didnt know about it! i thought about you all day that you had your induction! I am so glad things went well! Congrats she is beautiful and has tons of hair wow!! Just what you wanted!:) I am so excited and now that you are done I am the lonely prego one at work!:) I will for sure update my blog as soon as i know more! Congrats girl enjoy being off work!
Congrats again Sadie, Makaidy really is a cutie and a snuggler. I was able to snuggle her for about 2 hours Friday night. It was really sweet. We'll miss you, but enjoy your leave because it goes way too fast.
yippie i m so glad i found ur blog I m so glad she is here I am sad i missed ur shower I do have something for you,
What a beautiful baby girl! Congrats Sadie, you'll be a wonderful mom!
Post a Comment