Thursday, March 10, 2011

forgotten projects

So I was going through my material the other day and found this quilt half done that I started two years ago. My grandma taught me and my mom how to make them and I started to make this quilt. However, soon after I started I found out I was pregnant with Kaidy. Needless to say I got a little side tracked with all of the fun things I made for her and this got put on the back burner. So two years later it is finished. It turned out really nice. I am going to take it to a lady in Blackfoot that quilts all of my mother's and grandmother's quilts to finish it up. Then I may have to redecorate my room to match. How fun!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful!!!! I love the colors and the pattern you used! Talk about some amazing talent! I wish we lived closer so you could teach me! Love you guys!

Jared and Jenna Price said...

weren't those your wedding colors too? I love them! I'm jealous you get to do all these fun projects! I can't wait til I'm not both in school and working so I can do things like that! Just a few more months though. :) The quilt looks great- very impressive. :)