We went to Blackfoot on Saturday to hang out with the family and to watch the BYU basketball game of course! We had a lot of fun, but while there I took out my camera to take a picture of Kaidy eating a pickle. (I know kind of random) But it was really funny. Anyways, and when I tried to turn on my camera it wouldn't turn on. Well I just assumed that the batteries were dead, so I put some new ones in it. But it still wouldn't turn on, so then I stole some from my Mom's camera, that was working, to see if they would work. And it still wouldn't turn on.
So the gist of the story is that my camera is dead. NOT GOOD. I told Mack that this is a need not a want and that we have to get a new camera. He laughed at me for a while, but has agreed that we do need a new one. So to everyone out there, Please, let me know which camera you would suggest, so we know which ones would be good to look at. I'm actually really excited! It will be fun and hopefully I can convince Mack to let me get a nice one! We will see.
Surgery
5 weeks ago

1 comment:
I totally agree with the necessity of it especially with a cute little baby to take pictures of! I say do a canon rebel from Costco. It comes with a couple lenses I think. It isn't the top of the line but is a big step up from point and shoot. That might be what Brin has.
Post a Comment