Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Happenings

So I'm a little late in posting but, Kaidy is 7 months old. I love this little babe. She is so fun and learning new things everyday.
She can sit up know and thinks that she is so cool. She is trying really hard to crawl. We better watch out. ;)
We got into the hot tub at Grandma Capson's house for a few minutes one night. She LOVED it. She was splashing everywhere. It was so cute. She didn't want to get out.
We heard Kaidy talking in her room one morning and Mack went into find this. Once Kaidy heard his voice she started laughing. PEEK-A-BOO. She loves to play, it is her favorite thing to do with Mom and Dad.
She loves the feel of this blanket, she was playing with and started to suck her thumb. And you can see where she went from there.

5 comments:

amanda said...

ok that couch picture is precious love those cheeks

Anonymous said...

I love the feet sticking out! I can't believe how big she is getting! They grow up so fast!

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 7 months old!!! Time goes by so quickly!!! What a cutie pie!!!

Tyandra Perez said...

She is SO BIG!! Wow, she has a grown a lot in a month! Looks like you've been having fun! :)

The Currs said...

Oh my goodness! She is such a cutie! Looks like fun!