Wednesday, March 16, 2011

8months old

We were having fun today taking a whole bunch of pictures for Kaidy turning 8months. Here are a few of them. She is just so cute! I love this little girl. She is a sweetheart.
I love this one, because this is her favorite face. Me and Mack love it. She bites her bottom lip. I think it is adorable. I also think that she looks like a dancer in the making in these pictures. Stretching out or something. Pointed toes and everything. We will see....

I couldn't get her to smile once I gave her the necklace. I did get a few where she would look at me instead of just chewing on the necklace.

5 comments:

Brady & Kelsey said...

she is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

So darling. I think this stage is my favorite of the baby stage! They have such a cute personality then!

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie!!! I can't believe she is already 8 months old!! By the way, we love that outift--Emery had that one too! :-)

Jared and Jenna Price said...

Sadie she's adorable! Can't believe its been 8 months! Wow!

Fito & Ty said...

She is getting soooo big and she's adorable!!! Can't wait to get to see you guys in like... another month... she'll be crawling by then. :)