
KAIDY IS 9 MONTHS OLD!!! What a big girl. She has all kinds of new tricks!

She is crawling all over the house. She thinks she is so cool. Mom and Dad hit a big learning curve on how to keep her out of things. It has been interesting. A day or so after she started crawling I was sleeping on the couch, after working the night before. Normally she will play in the living room and I will wake up if she needs something or has any problems. I didn't think that I needed to shut every door, because she had never explored any farther than the living room. Well, I got a rude awakening when she started screaming!! I looked all of the living room and couldn't find her, she had crawled into the office, which was a disaster!! (Wish I would have gotten a picture.) There was paper everywhere, chewed on, ripped and scattered. She must have been having a great time. But there she was under the computer desk tangled in cords and unable to move. She wasn't happy. ;) Needless to say I learned my lesson.

She has also just recently learned to pull herself up to standing. What a big girl. She now thinks that she needs to do this all the time and on everything. Whether it is a stable object or not. She has bonked her head a few times already. Hopefully she learns fast.

We also put in a under ground sprinkler system on Saturday. We just pulled the pipe on Saturday, and are starting to put in all of the heads now. We also started working on a flower bed in our front yard. I'll show pictures of that later. We are itching for Spring and can't wait any longer to start all of our projects.
2 comments:
So did you finally get your camera? How do you like it? Have a great Easter!
SO ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see you guys! She has grown so much!!!
Post a Comment