Don't you sometimes feel like a crazy Ghost comes through your house and
destroyes everything in its path. I know my mom use to say "it was the Ghost" when no one would claim a mess, and then everyone would have to clean it up. Before
Kaidy came along me and Mack had a lot of times when we had no idea how our house got so messy. There were only two of us, and we were adults. I have been feeling that way again lately. How in the world did my house get so messy? The problem is no one is going to fess up. It was either
Kaidy, Mack or a the Lloyd Family's Ghost. (It isn't me of course. :O)The question is which one?
Doesn't she look so i
nnocent?

Caught in the act! What a little stinker. ;) Now I just have to solve the problem in the rest of the house.
Unfortunately, Ghost or no Ghost guess who has to clean it up?
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Glad to see you are having a fun winter. Miss you TONS
That's so cute! ha I love it. The family ghost. I'll have to use that one. She is getting big! Cute cute girl :)
Oh how I loved that outfit on Kaislyn. It looks really cute on Katie as well. Looks like she had a blast in the movies...
I like that saying that it was a ghost... haha, my house is destroyed everyday by a ghost! Just wait till there's cheerios and gold fish mashed into your floors and couches. :) Adds so much extra fun to the cleaning
Post a Comment