Tuesday, February 8, 2011

After work days.

Oh how I hate after work days. I come home almost falling asleep at the wheel. Mack is a sweetheart and feeds Kaidy at 7:00 and puts her back to bed so I can sleep for a little while at least. But on days like today, it is still awful!!!

7:00-went to bed
8:00-Kaidy up and ready to eat
9:00-Kaidy is supposed to be playing while I cat nap on the couch. To bad it is a needy day and all she want to do is be held, and if I put her down she fusses, so I can't sleep anyways. :(
10:00-Kaidy's nap/mommy's nap, to bad it only lasts at the most an hour
11:00-Kaidy is up again, time to feed her
It is now 3:00 and I might have squeezed in an hour tops of little 10min naps while Kaidy was being good. What does that mean? Now it has been over 24hours and all I have slept is a measely 3 hours!

And now the real kicker.....after only 3 hours of sleep I have to work again tonight. YUCK!!!! Wish me luck for a better day tomorrow! Hopefully, Kaidy will be a little more cooperative. I can only hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. It is a means to an end! Someday Mack will be done with school! :)

Jared and Jenna Price said...

That's tough Sadie! Take care of yourself friend- the last thing you need is falling asleep behind the wheel or something! yikes!

Liana said...

ugh, aweful! I hope it went ok and you survived...

Holly said...

Sadie!!! Call me!!!! I can watch her for a few hours!!! Gosh, I am just a few houses down the road, and I stay home most days.