Here is our new, or old, piano!!!! We got it for free from a family in my parents ward from Blackfoot. We are going to repaint it and fix it up to use. Mack has already started, that is why all of the front covers are off. We are hoping once Mack gets into the nursing program, cross your fingers, and has to stop teaching that he can teach piano lessons during the week instead. I'm just excited to have Mack playing it all the time at home so I can listen. He likes to just sit down and play sometimes. Hurray for me. ;) After pictures will be comming.

And Just for fun:
Kaidy's 6month pictures.
Makaidy has figured out that she can roll and get across the room and into whatever she wants. It was actually kind of funny the other day. I worked all night and was trying to get some rest on the couch while
Kaidy played on the floor in the living room. I woke up to some crashing!
Kaidy had got herself clear across the living room and next to the T.V. Where she was tearing out all of the DVD cases and throwing them across the room. Wow, it will be interesting what she will be able to do when she can do more than roll. ;) This is her all tuckered out after rolling around for a couple hours before church.

This is were we found
Kaidy after letting her roll around in our room for a little while. UNDER THE BED!! HA HA. Peek a Boo!
3 comments:
Cute stuff right there!!! I remember how excited my girls got once they found out they could roll themselves places!
How fun to get the new piano!!! I love hearing the sound of live music fill my home too!!
Love ya!
How cute. Its so fun to get pictures like these...
whahooooo a piano and FREE!!! dream come true!
Post a Comment