Until last night. Kaidy has officially spoiled us. She has slept through the night for at least 12 hours since she was 3months old. Well last night she woke up, count them, three times!!! And it wasn't just wake up I'm hungry it was screaming even when we picked her up, and staying awake for about an hour each time to calm her down and feed her. She was running a fever and was just miserable. Poor girl, which translates to awful night for her mom and dad.
Well things haven't changed much from last night. She is still screaming randomly and crying her eyes out. The only thing that helps is Tylenol, her teether, and being held constantly.
So which do you think it is?
On her legs where she got her shots, she has big swollen lumps that look like spider bites. And when I went to touch them she screamed. But she also screamed when I felt her gums for teeth, where two big bumps are currently growing bigger and bigger by the day. Either way, what a day. Wish us luck.

6 comments:
Poor Baby!!! And poor Mom and Dad! I hope she feels better soon and that you guys get some rest tonight!
My kids had a hard time with teeth too, even though they were generally good babies. Hannah seemed to always have it perfect where she would break a tooth the same day that she got shots too! Just the luck of the draw. I actually prefer it that way though because you just have a few days of dealing with everything, and then it is over and things go back to normal. Instead of dealing with two days for shots and then have two days later for teeth.
Cooper did the exact same thing for us too around that age. It's awful and I hope that she feels better soon!
It does seem that they do that around that age. Teeth hurt a lot when they come in, well at least my kids they did! Good luck! Getting up that much is so frustrating!
Wow, that sounds like no fun... hope she starts feeling better soon!!!
Try putting some ice packs or a really cold wash cloth on her sore little legs, sometimes that seams to help a lot. Good luck, she is adorable.
Post a Comment