I'm 32 weeks!! Now the babies can stay at Madison if I deliver. ;) We had a doctor appointment today and everything still looks good. Only baby A was willing to give us any good pictures so they are both from her. She is now HEAD DOWN, and approx 4lbs 9oz 72%. Baby B is still up top with her little bum in my ribs, she is approx 4lbs even in the 52%. One fun thing is on the ultrasound she said she could see hair on both babies! So hopefully that is correct and we won't have baldies. My doctor was concerned that I was still going to work since I have been contracting all of the time!!! So he checked me and I am dilated to 1cm. He said I could still work but he didn't look to excited about it. ;) Oh well if I start doing more I'll stop.
This is a foot. If you look up top in the middle it shows the side view of the foot with the leg going down and on the left side of the picture is the little bum. (This is for my mom, she can never tell what the picture is of!! :)And this one is a face shot of baby A. On the very top is her arm, it is more of a white color. The two really dark holes more to the right are her eyes with her nose in the middle and her lips below.



1 comment:
Oh you're getting so close! I hope I get to see you at work before you deliver! Good luck for the last few weeks. Not gonna lie..they are HARD! Hang in there!
Post a Comment