Friday, May 25, 2012

Nursery

Here are all the nursery projects I have been doing for the last few months. I'm so glad that they are done and they turned out so cute. Three girls in one room, wow.
 Here is Annalee's crib, quilt, and car seat.
 And Avery's crib, quilt, and the car seat got cut off in the picture.
 Car seat covers. I LOVE these. They are so nice with newborns.
 Here are the quilts I made. Kaidy's I made when I was pregnant with her and the other two I made this time for these little girls.
 Some receiving blankets.
 And of course some burp cloths.
We are getting excited to meet these little girls. I am 30WEEKS today HOORAY!!! Dr. Appointment went good and they are both doing great.

3 comments:

Jared and Jenna Price said...

Love the names you picked for your girls! Love it! You've done a great job on the nursery and all your projects! Now it's time for those babies to come! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Sadie! You have been busy!!! So cute! I can't wait to see them!

Unknown said...

Wow! You are Super Mom! Everything is absolutely adorable!