Wow I can't believe it I'm 28weeks along now. Crazy!! Ok I am 28 weeks tomorrow but close enough. Here are the ultrasounds from today's appointment. Everything looks good so far.
Baby A profile shot. This little stinker has flipped and is now breech. So we will see if she decides to flip back in the next few weeks or not. Hopefully! Cross your fingers. ;) She is approx 2lbs 13oz 70%This is baby A arms and hand. She is using the back of her hand to push on baby B stomach.
Baby B profile shot. This little girl is squished up against my ribs. She is transverse with baby A taking up most of the room. She weighs approx 2lbs 6oz 42%. both babies are growing well, even though she is smaller than her sister they say she looks great.
This is baby B foot shot. I thought is was super cute, can you see her little toes. Her feet, both of them, are up by her face(you can see side of head in this shot), so she might arrive with her feet clear up to her ears. Everything looks great and we are getting excited. Only 8weeks left of work and only at the most 10weeks left until they arrive. Wow!!





1 comment:
They sound perfect and healthy! I don't think I realized we were due so close to each other either! I'm due July 28th, not quite a week before you. With twinners though, you'll probably beat me ;) And so far you've got me beat on baby size too! I also had an ultrasound a day before 28 weeks and my girlie was only 2 lbs exactly. Way to grow 'em! :)
Post a Comment