I just realized on my count down
calender that I only have 45 days left until our baby is due!!!
Hooray!! What wonderful news. Other news is that Mack is going back to school to hopefully get into the nursing program and later become a nurse
anesthetist. We decided that teaching probably wouldn't cut it after all. So he is starting college again in a few weeks. I'm still just working counting down the days until Makaidy gets here. We are also looking forward to the summer that hopefully will come soon.
2 comments:
What???? School again? I was positive that Mack was going to be the best principle in the whole world! But its true you never know where this economy is going to take you these days! Thats awesome though! What a cute nursery you have put together! I am so very jealous of the pink and brown! So Derek has lost your phone number and we have no way to contact you but we would like to see you guys!
Its funny the ways life takes us. Good luck in starting school again. It will be worth it in the end...and let the countdown begin. Enjoy these last few weeks as just a family of 2 and get ready for the best adventure of your life.
Post a Comment