Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun at Lagoon

My two younger sisters Mylie and Dani had a dance competition at Lagoon. My mom was able to get tickets for a discounted price so we all went. We had tons of fun. Dani is the one in the purple, she is in the back of the picture. Mylie is in the red and black she is the one in the top of the pryamid.



Here is the whole group. Me and Ty, my older sister, couldn't go on rides because we are both pregnant. She is due in Oct. So we took pictures and watched with my mom.





Here is every one on Rattle Snake rapids. It was funny to watch them all try and avoid the water fall and keep from getting too wet.










I loved Mack's face in this picture. They were sitting there in anticipation waiting for the ride to shoot up. They look a little nervous.

Here is me and Mack. I'm 31 weeks in this picture. The tulips were beautiful there.












They all loved the roller coasters. This top one is the Collassus (? on spelling) and the green one is the new roller coaster at lagoon. It is called Wicked. They loved that one. You can see my brother in law Fito in the picture but everyone else is hidden behind the track. My camera took the picture a second to late.


















4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am loving the awesome pictures that you got. Looks like yall had a blast.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Too bad you couldn't ride anything. Cheaper getting in that way though!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! Send me some copies of the pictures via email for the family video. If I pull them off the blogs they are fuzzy and out of focus.

Love you tons
Lindi

Holly said...

How fun! You got some good pictures! I am impressed. You are so cute prego!