Here are a few of the projects that I've been working on. My mom helped me tie a few baby quilts and then I made the round the world quilt. We still haven't got them finished but they will be nice. I also put Makaidy's name on her wall and have been making bows for her hair. It has been fun getting ready for her to come. Me and Mack are ready to see this little girl and enjoy her. Only 2 and a half more months!!! Horray. Almost there.
6 comments:
CUTE! YOu are SO awesome! Makes me want to have a baby girl!
Very cute. okay Sadie I need to come over or have you come to my house and show me how to make bows..
Those are adorable quilts! I wish I had the time and energy to get some sewing done. I have a whole list of things I want to make. Way to go!
So cute! She is going to be so spoiled, as she should be!!
I my goodness... you have been busy.. I think she is gonna be super spoiled. You should bring that stuff to Blackfoot so I can see it!!! CUTE!!
Ty
The wall and name and blanket and bows are all SOOO cute! Good job!
Post a Comment