Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby nursery

Here is what I've been doing for the past week. I painted a theme wall in the nursery. It turned out super cute but I probably won't be painting anything else for a while. You forget how much work painting is until you are fully into your project and have to finish. So I'm glad it is done, and now I can move on to other things.

9 comments:

The Olligschlager Family said...

That looks like a ton of work! It turned out great! Way to go!

Jennifer said...

WOW that looks AWESOME. Good job.

Holly said...

SO Cute! That must have been so much work!

Jared and Jenna Price said...

Sadie that looks amazing! Wow that looks like a lot of work! But great job!

Rebecca said...

You rock Sadie! I'm almost speechless... it looks great!

The Lloyd Family said...

So cute and fun!!! That baby will be here before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

That is darling Sadie! Good Job!!!

kylie lloyd said...

cute room, I am sooo super excited for you guys. I laughed and cried after Mack called with the news.

Maddie said...

i love it!