So this Spring has brought many new things for us. We are in our house for the first time when it is getting warmer. We are expecting our baby soon. And our puppies have decided that they don't like the back yard!! These little escape artists would get out every single day no matter how reinforced the fence maybe. They would find a way. So every day after work, or even if we were home all day, at least once, we would have to go and drive around the neighborhood looking for them. They were gaining a lot of friends. We would always find them with little kids or other dogs, loving their freedom, then we would take them back and reinforce the fence again until the next time. Our backyard looked like a war zone, the fence lined in straw, wood, and any thing else we could find. I still don't know where or how they got out half the time. So a few days ago we sold our adorable puppies to a family with kids. Hopefully this will be a good enough insentive to stay in their yard.
4 comments:
So sad! You will be so busy with sweet Mackaidy. Did I spell that right? Anyways, you know who I mean!
Ahhhh sorry to hear about that. On a side note I think you should post some prego photos. Please, or maybe we should just hang out.
Bummer! Although you will have a new little one soon enough!! We are so excited for you! I'm sure you are the cutest prego-lady! We would love to see a picture of your baby bump!!!!!
Love you!
I will miss seeing those little cuties around the neighborhood. But they will be happy in their new home I am sure.
Post a Comment