
We wanted to get one of those bully barns for our yard. So we went and looked at Lowes to see how much they cost. They wanted a lot for them, so we decided to just build our own. Here is how it turned out. Mack was so cute, he loves to have projects. This is all he could think about for the two weeks it took to build it. And now that it is done all he can think about is starting on the yard and getting everything ready for spring!! I'm grateful for a husband that gets things done and loves to work hard. :)
2 comments:
That is so cool! Way to use your skills! :) I'd love to see a finished product shot. You two are such a cute couple. It's been fun to watch you work so hard on your house together. I'm happy for you.
Wow! So impressed at your skills!!!! It looks fabulous!!!!! Keep the updates and pictures coming!
Post a Comment