Yep, that is right, we are pregnant!!! My due date is 8/3/2012, so I'm 12 weeks right now. We had an ultrasound today and this is what we saw. So excited for this little one and for....

This little one!!!!! Yes there is an A and a B baby, we are having TWINS!!! Crazy, I'm still in shock.

This is what we saw in December at our 1st apointment. We broke the news to our families on Christmas. We gave them a picture frame that had this picture in it. So in July we will be going from a family of 3 to a family of 5. Wow, this is going to be a wurl-wind of a year. Wish us luck. ;)
8 comments:
Congrats, you will be awesome!! Twins must be in the water up there right now. I guess I am glad I got out when I could.
Wow Congrats Sadie and Mack. Was this pregnancy a surprise or were you trying. I'm so excited for you! You are the 4th couple I've heard of that is having twins, something is difinetely in the air. Can't wait to hear the genderss Have a great day!
Congrats Sadie! After reading your post on FB I quickly came here to see your US. So cute! I love the sonogram of the twins. Congrats and good luck! You will do great. Oh and by the way I love your hair in your big picture on top of your blog. It looks really good.
HOLY CRAP!! I am so surprised! Congrats, so happy for you guys, if anyone can do it you guys can!! Hope your feeling well!
Congratulations! Twice!
Sadie, this is just so exciting! I can't wait to see your twin belly photos if you ever feel brave enough to post them! :) Jordon and I are so happy for you and Mac! Hoping for you and babies to stay healthy and great!
Oh yay! I'm so excited for you!! Hope you are feeling okay! Congratulations x 2!! (And thanks for being my awesome postpartum nurse last week!)
Oh my goodness. What a great surprise. Congrats. I hope all goes well.
Post a Comment