
Which one is your favorite? We also took her a week early to nursery for the first time. When we walked in the room she ran to the toys and said "WOW" She made it half way through the 1st block then I heard her hysterically crying in the hall. Poor nursery leaders. I took her for the rest of the block then took her back for the second block. She stayed the whole time!!! I guess she kind of latched on to one of the nursery leaders and sat in her lap the whole time and sucked her thumb. At least she stayed right? We will see how this week goes.
We are excited for the new year and can't wait to get to all the fun things in store. We hope all of you are doing well. Good Luck with 2012!



1 comment:
Love it! I think my favorite is the top one. She looks like a little lady. :)
Post a Comment