I love the Fair! I grew up in Blackfoot, where it is held and have gone every year since I can remember. So of course we had to go this year.

My little brother
Ryker on the rides

We went to the petting zoo.
Kaidy didn't like this big bird. It was even kind of creepy for me to stand that close to it.

Walking around the fair.

Before the Fair they have a parade. This is my little sister Dani's dance team.

And my little brother
Kray was in the parade too. He is on the Snake River High School student counsel. He roped a fake cow in the parade. He is the far boy in the blue.

The clan waiting for the parade to start.

Mack got home the end of Aug and me and
Kaidy went to pick him up in Salt Lake City. We made a vacation of it and stayed down there for a few days. We stayed with my sister Ty and her husband
Fito for a few nights while there. They have a little boy, Sam.
Kaidy and Sam loved each other. It was really cute they would crawl after each other and were always laughing at each other.

We went around temple square.

The flowers were pretty.
While in Salt Lake we also went to Park City to shop. FUN FUN. We also went to Seven Peaks with Ty,
Fito, Sam, and my other little sister
Kyra. We had tons of fun. I forgot my camera in the car so I don't have any pictures of the water park. I'll have to get some from Ty.
1 comment:
Wow I can't believe you put a pda picture in there! :) Looks like a fun vacation!
Post a Comment