It makes your life super busy when your husband is away. I have been back and forth from Blackfoot picking up my sister to babysit then taking her home to dance and any other activity she has. I come home to work then I'm gone again. It has been crazy! We also went to a wedding last weekend to add to our craziness, but here are pictures of other things we have been up to.

My mom threw my Aunt Carrie a baby shower in
Pocatello at Sizzler.

She is having a boy! After the shower we went out to our cars and her van had a flat tire. What luck, so we waited for her father in law to come with a pump so we could make it to Les Swab.

Here is part of the big group.

My younger sister
Kyra painted this mural in my brother's room. It turned out pretty cool.

Here is the project I have been working on at my mom's. She has these pillars in her house that have always just been white. She wanted to paint them to look like
granite. This is not a good picture but you kind of can see it. They turned out pretty good. It was hard to get a picture because the gold we put in it catches the light. With out a flash it is hard to see it. So this is as good as it gets.
Kaidy went on a Lawn mower ride with grandpa. She thought is was great!
1 comment:
Wow that mural is awesome! That is not what I was expecting! She did great!
Post a Comment