So after our exciting weekend in Salt Lake, we were excited to come home and relax. We had a good day on Sunday and were feeling ready for another week. Sunday night I heard Kaidy coughing in her room right before we went to bed. She stopped before I could go and check on her and we could hear her sucking her thumb. Since she didn't start crying I decided to just leave her and I'd check on her if she started crying. Well the next morning I go into her room and guess what I found?!!?
My sweet little baby girl smiling at me covered in dried and crusty puke! Poor thing, I felt awful! I got her up and gave her a bath, then fed her a bottle and set her down on the couch so I could go and clean her crib. Well next thing I know I hear coughing again. Yep, she throw-up all over the couch. YUCK!!! So we go and take another bath. Now I have to clean the couch and the crib, do tons of laundry, and my poor baby feeling crappy the rest of the day and the next couple days. She is starting to get better slowly, and she has started to eat again. Thank goodness. So I thought we were on the downhill slope of this wonderful illness.
Well I worked last night and the last few hours at work I started to feel a little off. As I was driving home it just got worse and worse. Once I got in the house I had to run to the bathroom to make it in time. YUCK!! So today it has been my turn. Feeling like hud and puking all day. Not my kind of fun.
Surgery
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
Sorry to hear! That is no fun at all. My sisters kids had that as well. I hope that you guys feel better soon!!!! If I were there I would make you some chicken noodle soup!!
Love you!
Ewwe! No fun cleaning up puke that is for sure! Get well!!
wow. Sorry to hear about you guys getting sick. It is kind og crazy to read your blog because it is like the exact same thing that happened at our house. I guess there is something going around. I found mark in his crib all covered with puke on Monday he threw up three times in a row, every night. I had a throw up day yesterday, but am starting to feel better now. Has Mac got it? Adam was sick last week with something, but didn't ever throw up, so he is hoping he already got it. Hope you guys get better soon.
Post a Comment