Wow has it really been four months already?
Kaidy is so fun, and we have loved having her in our home. Here is her photo shoot at four months.


She loved the beads. I had a hard time getting her to look at me while I took the pictures. :)



And here is
Kaidy's bad
habit. She has started to suck her thumb. If I didn't think it was so adorable every time she did it, I might have been able to stop this
habit from starting. But, oh well. She is able to console herself with her thumb and along with it being cute, it was super nice when she was in one of her moods to just let her suck her thumb and be happy.
Kaidy loves to either be sitting up or standing. Since she can't do either of these things on her own, she loves to be held or in her seat.
Or
balancing on dad's hand. She was laughing the whole time that Mack was holding her up. It was pretty funny.
2 comments:
I love the beads. What a cutie!
So cute! What a darling smile she has!
Post a Comment