
Here is kaidy's birth announcement. It only took me a month to get around to it. We have enjoyed having our little sweet heart here, and can't believe that a month has gone by already. She has completely changed our lives, but we would never trade it. Even when she keeps you up all night. :) Ha Ha. She is growing so fast. She will follow the sounds you make when around her and loves to watch lights. She also loves to look at you for hours if you get close enough. Sleeping on daddy chest is still a favorite. She is almost able to hold her head up all by herself. What a big girl. She is also starting to get those adorable rolls on her legs and arms.

4 comments:
She is soo adorable. I love the annoucement!
I love the announcement! You are so creative. I bet you are having a lot of fun with your new little girl. It sounds like it. see ya!
Love the announcement! Especially the one in the flower pot... ha ha ha. :) She's a cutie!
That is way cute. I love it
Post a Comment