Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Holidays


The holidays were a lot of fun this year. We went to Washington to see Mack's family the week before Christmas. (I don't know where all of the pictures from there went to) We had to come back on Christmas eve so I could work Christmas day. I ended up working for half a day and we were able to go to Blackfoot to be with my family for the rest of Christmas. it was fun.
My neice Kwincee thought that opening presents was the coolest thing. We let her help open a lot of ours because is was so cute to watch her. So many people got in the hot tub that is was over flowing. Then for New Years we went with my mother's side of the family to a cabin in Aston which is my Island Park. It was fun. We hope that all of you holiday festivites were fun and safe.



No comments: