We are excited to announce that we are expecting our first child in July! Horray!!! We are so excited and can't wait to met this special miracle. We had an ultrasound done yesterday at 12weeks and this is what we saw. Our baby was moving all over the place and looks like everything is going well. We got to listen to the heart beat too, which was really fun. Our offical due date is July 19th 2010.
9 comments:
YEA!!!!! That is a good shot for an ultrasound!
GREAT GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!
So exciting! I hope that you are feeling well:)
Hey Mack, its Krista 'Holding'. I saw your blog off of Jessica Rennakers. Its so neat to see you and your wife. congrats on the baby. They are the best blessing anyone can ever receive. Hope all is well and if you're interested my famiy blog is mengfamily.blogspot.com I'd love to keep in touch.
Congrats again guy! I am so excited for you.
How fun! I always thought you guys would make the best parents. You have so much love to share! Congrats!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you - congratulations!!!
I am so excited for yall. Funny thing that was my due date with Braydon but I had him on July 7th.
YEAH!!! That is so exciting for you guys! You and I will be having our babies around the same time! I'm due July 12th!
Post a Comment