I love the Fall! We forgot to turn off our sprinklers and we woke up to ice crystals all over the yard. Kaidy that it was awesome and had to go outside and play with the ice. I thought that these ice covered flowers were beautiful!
We also took a trip to Mesa Falls. It was so pretty up there with all of the fall leaves.Kaidy loved the water falls. She thought they were pretty cool.
And of course it wouldn't be fall without harvest. Here we are gleaning potatoes. Always glad to get this little chore done.
Kaidy liked to just play with the dirt and potatoes. We had to dump out her bag at the end. It was half full of potatoes and half full of rocks.
Fall always makes me start to get excited about all of the holidays coming up. I love this time of year and can't wait for Halloween and all of the festivities to follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment