Sunday, September 16, 2012

Some sweet shirts!!

My sister Ty made these shirts for us when I was pregnant with the twins. Mack has wore his to the hospital and to school he loves it so much. We finally got a few pictures in them. I think they are pretty sweet. Thanks Ty!!
 So cute!! If you can't read them. Annie's says "I was planned" and Avery's says "I was a surprise"
 Kaidy's says "I'm the big sister of twins"
 Mine says "Twin's R us, buy one get one free"
 Mack's says "Real men make twins" Now you can see why he thinks it is pretty sweet. ;)
And then I took some pictures of the twins in these sweet hats. Annie is the top one and Avery is the bottom one. I didn't think they looked alike at all, but in some of the pictures I took, when you couldn't see their hair we couldn't tell them apart. You can see a difference in these two though.
 The twins are almost two months old!! We already had their check-up and here are their stats.
Annie weights 11lbs 3oz (76%) and is 23inches long (90%)
Avery weights 9lbs 2oz (18%) and is 22.5inches long (69%)

1 comment:

Jared and Jenna Price said...

Sadie I LOVE looking at all your pictures! Sounds like the last couple of months have been BUSY for you guys! So happy for you two! I really wish we lived closer so we could hang out!