Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th

Mack is home! Hooray!!! He tried to surprise me and told me he was coming home on Saturday. But my family kind of spilled the beans, it was still a good surprise though.
I am also the 24 weeks!!!! The babies are viable! Not that we want them here but at least they have a chance of surviving now.

2 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

How fun! My family loves to pull surprises like that! :-) Congrats again on the twins and being 24 weeks!

Chelsey Hymas said...

Happy 24 weeks! Oh how I loved getting to the "viable" stage..and even more when I made it to 33 weeks cuz they could stay at MMH! Good luck! Hope everything is going well! Oh and I was going to tell you I bought a moby wrap and LOVE it with the boys...I can carry them both at the same time and still have free hands for Payton.