Kaidy turned 10 moths old. Now she is 10 and 1/2 months. She is getting so big. She is crawling all over the house and walks along everything. She got her first earache. YUCK! I hope we don't have many more of those. I have a whole new respect for my mother. She has also started to copy the sounds we make. She loves to growl back at us and has said BOO once.Last bit of news is that Doug and Amber (Mack brother and his wife and girls) moved. Lindi (Mack's sister) came up and we all helped them move. We loved having Doug and Amber and their girls around the last few months and already miss doing things with them. It was also super fun to get to see Lindi and her two boys Ethan and Brett. We hope to see you guys again soon. Miss you tons.


1 comment:
I bet this year was more fun than last when you and Ty were both prego and got to watch everyone have fun!
Post a Comment