So our computer started acting up yesterday with all of these pop ups from a
Internet spy ware company. No matter what we did you couldn't get it to go away. It just keeps
coming back. Then we got a real spy ware program off the
Internet to get rid of it. Well it didn't work and now it is just as annoying as the virus type one. What a PAIN!! Then things started to not work, we couldn't open somethings off our desktop and so on. So all last night I was frantically saving things onto disks. I did get all of my pictures off, thank goodness! But there were a few documents that I can't get off. Frustration. So our computer is off to the doctor for a sick call. Hopefully it comes back running better then before. Have a great Christmas and I'll get back to everyone when my computer is back up and running, probably after the holidays.
2 comments:
I hear you on the dumb computer situation! I just got mine back! What a pain. I was wondering where your card was so maybe they will come in time to hand deliver them! Have a great Christmas!
Hey do you remember that cheese ball you made for us last Christmas? Can I get that recipe? It was sooo good! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment