We took family pictures on Sunday at my mom's house. My sister
Brin has a really nice camera so she took them for us. I never really understood until that day just how hard and frustrating it can be to get a good family picture with kids. AND I ONLY HAVE ONE KID!!!
Kaidy never did really smile very good, even with about five people making faces at her. It was funny to me, but she just sat there and cried half the time. Then when we'd finally given up and went back inside guess what she does? Starts smiling and cooing like a crazy women. ;) Oh well, I guess we'll try again next time.
7 comments:
Turned out great. Don't worry...I don't think anybody's first family pics have a smiling baby. :)
Very cute family photos.That dress looks really cute on her I wish I would have put it on Kaislyn.
What?! I love them silly! My favorite is the 2nd one, Makaidy looks so cute, and Im loving your dark hair, what a hot little family!
I don't know what you're talking about, the pictures are adorable! She may not be cracking a smile, but at least you got several pictures of her not screaming!
Cute pics! It is pretty frustrating that is for sure. It looks like you got a few nice ones though!
email me your fun family pictures. You all look so fantastic! Give Baby a great big hug and kiss from auntie
Those pictures are great!!! I love them!
Post a Comment