Happy Valentines Day to us!!! We got to sneak a peak at our little babe again on Valentines Day. It is so fun to get to see this little person inside of you. We however have a very shy and modest baby on our hands. It's legs were crossed and the cord was right between it's legs the whole time. We kept trying to see though and for a few seconds our babe flashed us the good news. It was so quick that we can't be positive though. So for now we know that we have a better chance of it being, a girl. :) Now we just have to wait and see what the Doctor tells us in 8 days. But as of now our little Makaidy is on the way.
5 comments:
How fun. Hope that it all works out and yall will know for sure what yall are going to have. Hope that you are still feeling good..
Oh SADIE I'm so HAPPY and EXCITED for you!!! I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited to hear what you find out! You guys will be great parents! I'm so so so happy for you!
Yea!!!! I am so excited for you guys. I will be sure to get started on some headbands, dresses, & baby booties... In 8 days of course. When a baby is shy, it's a good sign that it's a girl, so I wouldn't worry about being to unsure. When are you due again??
Yay! Congratulations!!!! You are carrying on the Lloyd family tradition....Doug has two girls, Andy has two girls, and now Mac is starting off with a girl too! Why not make it two and have twins...just kidding! That is so neat and we are soooo excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun to dress-up!!!!! We love you guys and happy late Valentines Day!
Love,
Lesley, Andy, Addy and Emery
Oh keep us posted! Can't wait to know for sure. :) I'm soooo sooo happy for you guys.
Post a Comment