
Mack decided to shave his head bald the other day. He still looks like he has hair though, because of his tan line.

Our new puppies. You saw Lilly in an earlier post, but we got her a buddy. His name is Dawson and he is adorable. Dawson is the one looking away and Lilly is sleeping.
7 comments:
The puppies are so cute. They look like they are really liking eachother.. Hey Mack can I come rub your head for good luck on the 18th of Nov? B/c that is when we find out the sex of the baby.. lol
So cute..... the puppies are ok to I guess
I haven't checked your blog in forever....so first off, congrats on getting into your new place. It is beautiful!!!! Please post more pics of the inside!! Congrats too on the puppies, they are adorable. Hope this finds you well! We love and miss you guys!
Love,
Lesley
What cute little puppies! Adam said Mack came by and brought your new little one, but of course they just talked in the garage, and didn't tell me til after he had left. I love the picture!
Sadie, those puppies are sooooo ADORABLE!!! Jordon and I would love to have a beagle some day. :) We miss you guys! can we come visit you and see your new house?
Your welcome to come and visit any time. Just give us a call. Have a great day.
Hey girl!!! I really love your cute short hair in your picture!!! How have you been doing? Your puppies are dang cute!!! ARe they good? Or a little bit of hand full?
Post a Comment