Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We just got back from the Capson Reunion in Sawmill Idaho. We went over Father's day weekend and had a blast.
This is Elk Meadows, we went on a motorcycle/fourwheeler ride on one of the rides we went on while there.

Mack was excited to ride is motorcycle on all the trails, so we went on a few rides with the family. It beautiful up there.
The boys had a few paintball wars while there. Mack has several welts and bruises from being hit.

One of the activites was to find money in the straw. We had a hundred dollars in coins and what you do is separate the different age groups and go in turns youngest to oldest. Each age group only got 30 seconds to find the money and then their turn is over. With each round you put out some more money, so the left over money from previous rounds and the new money put in is in the straw. And last you have the women go, which is the funniest round, the women get excited and fight for all of the coins. We also put one Canadian coin in and whoever found that one got five dollars. It was a blast.
Grandma and Grandpa Capson, Brin, and Bud watching horse shoes.

We had a horse shoe tournament while there. During one of the games that I was playing in. I got a ringer with my first shoe!!! Horray!!!! And then I went to throw my second shoe. Right when I let go a dog ran out infront of the horse shoe and got hit. The dog did live, but it was hit and miss for a while. I felt aweful. So if you ever play horse shoes, be careful and watch for dogs.

No comments: